Monday, August 10, 2009

What happened alli?

That's my new favorite phrase! Everything is just fine here. Alina and I moved from the visitor house into a casita because a big surgical team was going to come in. They got in yesterday, and there's about 30 new visitors. The little house is really nice except for the lack of hot water. Not as refreshing as it was in El Salvador. Things are going really well in the school; the first grade teacher seems really happy to have me there. Alina leaves tomorrow, which I'm bummed about, but I'm sure this week will go by quickly. Wednesday is Father Wasson (the NPH founder) Day, so there's not school, but there's mass, a program, and a special lunch. Next weekend is Olimpiadas. All the kids and adults are on one of 18 teams. They have to do a dance on Friday and then compete in games on Saturday. I'm just planning on taking pictures. ;) Should be fun! I'm coming home next Monday...looking forward to seeing you all again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, a dance??? Watch out for risque music videos that might offend the visitors!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete